Personal data security policy For the B2B website of Manufacture CLUIZEL
The company Manufacture CLUIZEL which has its head office at Avenue de Conches, Damville in (27240) Mesnils-sur-Iton, and is the data controller, is fully committed to protecting your privacy and respecting your choices, including by taking all necessary steps to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (or GDPR).
Generally, Manufacture CLUIZEL is aware of the importance of the personal data that it might collect and process. It would like to share with its customers which information is collected and for what purpose. It undertakes to protect it and to use it only for the purposes for which it was collected.
To clarify further, we describe below the main steps we have taken.
- Personal information:
Personal information is information that can be used to identify one person in particular. This includes a person’s name, date of birth, ID photograph, electronic messaging address, and more generally any personal information defined by the applicable laws.
- Which information is processed:
For the purposes of its B2B website, the information necessary for processing operations is sent by our prospects and/or customers. The information is sent as it is collected on the site when users create a “Michel CLUIZEL account” and use the “Contact” and “Become a Customer” forms.
Manufacture CLUIZEL may then process personal information such as:
- Surname, first name and email address when prospects or customers “Create an account”,
- Surname, first name, email address, telephone number, postcode, city and country for the “Contact” form,
- Surname, first name, email address, telephone number and postal address for the “Become a Customer” form.
- Where your data is processed:
Personal data is stored in databases which are stored on servers located in France, therefore inside the European Union, more precisely with the host OVH.
- The purpose of data processing:
The personal data processed is only used to:
- Provide access to information on the products and services offered to business customers,
- Make contact with the sales department, and populate the “prospects/customers” database (CRM).
Only personal data that is strictly necessary for meeting these aims is used.
- Legal basis of processing
The processing operations corresponding to the stated aims require the data subject’s consent.
- How long data is stored:
The length of time personal data is kept varies according to the aims pursued. Specifically:
- The contact form enables the generation of an electronic message sent to the sales department for processing (personal data is not kept),
- Personal data from accounts on the website and in the CRM system is kept for 3 years for a prospect and for as long as a customer is active plus one year (account closure).
- Recipients of data:
The recipients of this data are:
- The company’s sales department,
- The company’s customer service department.
- Access to your personal data:
The subjects of this personal data have the right to access, modify, correct and erase their personal information. To exercise your rights, you can send your request in a message to the dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. (or you can send your request by post to the head office address). If there is no response, or for any other reason, the data subject may send a complaint directly to the CNIL.
Avenue de Conches - Damville
27240 Mesnils S/ Iton
Tel. : 0033 (0)2 32 35 60 00